Michelle Keegan has relaxed with her husband Mark Wright after the fear of vets.
Earlier in the week, the couple rushed their dachshund Phoebe to the vet after eating a flapjack filled with raisins, toxic to dogs.
But Phoebe felt ready to take a fall walk with her owners and her dog companion Pip.
Michelle and Mark slowed down this weekend as they took their dogs for a walk and took the Range Rover for a ride after the drama of the week.
Her natural beauty shone when she opted for relaxed glamor behind the wheel of the couple’s £ 65,000 Range Rover.
The Our Girl lead actress applied touches of glamorous makeup, but kept her look dressed up with an LA cap.
Their quiet weekend comes amid rumors Mark is considering joining Crawley Town’s League 2 squad.
It comes days after Michelle issued a stern warning to pet owners that raisins are dangerous for dogs.
The former soap star rushed her dog to the vet amid fears for her dog’s health.
She wrote: “WARNING. Please do not feed your dog raisins, grapes or any food containing them, they are TOXIC to dogs …
« Luckily I knew that and when I saw an empty flapjack wrap and my dog kick its lips I knew exactly what had happened. »
“I immediately called my vet and they told me to bring her NOW so they could give her an injection to make her vomit.
A few hours later, Michelle kept her fans in the loop when she updated them. Phoebe felt « a little nauseous and sorry for herself. »
She added, “DON’T FEED YOUR GRAPE DOGS!
“The most expensive flapjack I have ever bought !!!! «